Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Greetings from the UK!

If you haven’t heard by now, I’m getting married. FINALLY … LOL! I was engaged to Neal Austin on June 29th and I seem to have been caught up in a whirlwind that is still spinning quite fast! Since June 29th I have finished recording my CD, quit my day job, performed my last gig of the year, and temporarily moved to England. See what I mean about the whirlwind?

I have decided to blog my adventures while in the UK and wanted to invite you to come along on for the ride. All future blog entries will be available by subscription only. If you would like to subscribe to my blog so that you are automatically alerted when I’ve made a new entry, please click the subscribe button.

I’m on hiatus from performing ‘til the beginning of next year, however, I am still adding the finishing touches to my CD which is now scheduled for March, 2010 release. We are in the mixdown/mastering phase and it’s going great. Please stay tuned for additional information on my CD release.

Thank you so much for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment