Saturday, March 29, 2014

Personal Invitation ... Fundraising Event for Portsmouth Cathedral Innovation Centre!

I want to personally invite you to join me as 'Supremely, Diana Ross' for a fundraising event I am doing for the Portsmouth Cathedral Innovation Centre!

I am supporting this organization because they are supporting me. In January of this year I started running my business from the Innovation Centre who have taken GME under their wing offering me office space at a hugely discounted price, mentoring and marketing support. There are several small business who are benefiting from the Innovation Centre and they are able to offer us all these cost savings by putting on fundraising events! I am partnering with LinkedUp Fundraising, another small business benefiting from the Innovation Centre, to put on their next fundraising event and we need your support to make it a success!



Please buy tickets to attend this fantastic fundraising event! Tickets are £12.50 per person and can be booked on-line at: www.linkedupfundraising.co.uk. Dinner, Dancing & Diana!  Sounds like the perfect combination to create a fun-filled night out! Contact me or clare@linkedupfundraising.co.uk for more information or to purchase your ticket!

I hope to see you on the 9th of May!

Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment